Account Coordinator – PM3
PM3 is a growing Hispanic full-service agency headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We provide advertising and marketing services, creative, broadcast production (TV and radio), digital production, digital development and coding, market research, media planning and buying, experiential marketing, events, promotions and cultural consulting services. PM3 offers high achievers a positive and energetic environment where personal growth is fostered and opportunities to contribute and succeed abound.
The Account Coordinator will provide administrative and account management support to account executives, project managers, accounting, and some vendor relationships. This candidate will assist in the day-to-day administration of client management and advertising initiatives to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for the agency’s clients. This includes maintaining a high level of awareness with client activities, business operations and performance, and category competitors. This is an entry level position, and although a lot of time will be spent on the administration side of the account, this is a stepping stone to the many duties of an account executive.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls
- Supporting monthly billing processes, hours reporting, and budget monitoring
- Creating and/or providing feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Fielding and processing internal information requests.
- Assisting with trafficking final creative to its appropriate destinations
- Maintaining current work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate
- Collaborate with Project Manager to review project specifics, timelines, and work with creative team to achieve client solutions
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company culture, products/services and strategic communication plan.
- Proactively communicating with clients daily in a professional, efficient manner.
- Attending the needs of the client and continually seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
- Additional responsibilities may include presenting work, managing account profitability, and delivering required reporting. Occasional travel required.
The ideal candidate:
- Has strong analytical, strategic, presentation, and writing abilities
- Has a good understanding of consumer behavior, the importance of culture and trends in marketing
- Speaks, reads, and writes fluently in English & Spanish
- Is a self-starter, motivated, resourceful, and works well under pressure
- Is hungry to learn and progress in the industry
- Most importantly, is a team player and has strong interpersonal skills. While this is a job description, we roll up our sleeves as a team and work on projects as such. Ego is checked at the door.
- Ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English and Spanish
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Four-year college degree in business or communications preferred;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to lead and follow when appropriate
- Comfortable working both with a group and individually
- Exceptional operational excellence, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and desire to grow as a marketing and advertising professional
If you feel the above description is the right fit for you, please email your resume and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org.